- Lise Bohemian PilsnerThis Czech Premium Pale Lager abounds with malt and hop character. It is a big lager balanced by a smooth and clean bitterness derived from Green Bullet hops. Hallertau Mittelfruh and Pacifica hops combine to deliver a pleasant fruit and citrus note. Moderate carbonation makes it a very pleasant summer lager. 5.4% (wheat free)
- Australian Pale AleIn the Great Aussie Tradition, this Australian Pale Ale is easy drinking with a hint of bittering hops and a mild malt profile. This makes it perfect for enjoying on warm summer days as well as by the fire on cool winter evenings. A great session ale. 5.0%ABV
- Weizen: Bavarian Wheat BeerThis Hefeweizen is made using a traditional double decoction method to produce a characteristic sweet wort, which when combined with German noble hops and Bavarian yeast produces an exceptional Bavarian white beer brimming with pleasant spice and fruit notes. Enjoy it unfiltered and traditionally cloudy.
- Extra Special BitterBased on the local fare of Gloucestershire UK, this ESB is well balanced with bitterness slightly dominating over an earthy hop presence.
A creamy and soft caramel sweetness finishes with mineral dry notes. 4.5%ABV
- Batch 42 English IPA
Don’t Panic! Batch 42 English IPA has joined our core range! Goldings, Fuggles, Pacifica and Green Bullet hops combine to make a delightful English IPA. A hop driven bitterness with earth, pine and herbal notes is balanced by a solid malt backbone delivering a pleasantly dry English India Pale Ale with a twist. A great brownian motion beverage for your next party.
- Oatmeal StoutOur stout is made in the classic English style with rolled oats. A prolonged mash and easy boil brings out the character of the roasted barley and black malt with a hint of coffee liqueur.
A lighter style stout with a full and silky mouth feel delivers a satisfying and perplexing ale. 5.0%ABV
- American Brown AleThe roots of this style lie with American home brewers who brew it with a big malt presence.
This American Brown Ale has a malt chocolate punch with a hint of coffee. The lightly hopped fruity character allows the malt to stand out.
The full bodied warming feel of this brown ale is reflected in its ruby tinged darkness. Unfiltered of course. 5.5%ABV
- Good Witch Rye BlondeThis malt driven American Pale has been given a fresh twist with the addition of Southern Hemisphere hops. The rye malt adds a tart and creamy finish, which combined with the citrus and passionfruit character of the hops delivers a clean and balanced summer ale. Now available all year round. 5.5%ABV
Our Pavlova and California Common (Steam) ale are proving themselves as great beers for every season. Both are still on tap – last kegs, though.
Pavlova NZ IPA
The final keg of the third batch is now on tap. Each batch is different with all of them being awesome.
Pavlova. New Zealand or Australian? Made with 3 unique New Zealand hops and Victorian malt, our Pavlova NZ IPA is a little of both. Brewed in the style of an American IPA with a neutral yeast, the hops rule to make a light and crisp ale full of peach, passion fruit and plum. A dash of Munich brings a toast malt balance.
Our California Common Steam Ale returns for Autumn.
Our Steam Ale is single hopped with Northern Brewer, lending a mild fruit and wood character. The locally malted grain gives a bright copper hue with refreshing toast notes. True to style, the specialty yeast provides a crisp, dry finish with a pleasant and lingering after taste.
Cross the bridge, enjoy.
60 Shilling Scottish Light
This 60 Shilling is full of malt with mellow caramel and light bread notes.
A hint of orange rind from Pacifica hops adds complexity to the familiar earth and spice notes of the traditional English noble hops used in the style.
Fewer hops are used keeping the beer balanced with a smooth and clean malty bitterness.
- Pacific ale – lemon, lime, lemon grass. More details as I thrash this one out. Suggestions welcome.
- Gose with Berry 3.2%. Berry supplied by our friends at Thistleberry Farm, who also feed our spent grain to their pigs.
- Saison will return in time for Spring 2020