- Bohemian Pilsner
- Australian Pale Ale
- Weizen: Bavarian Wheat BeerThis Hefeweizen is made using a traditional double decoction method to produce a characteristic sweet wort, which when combined with German noble hops and Bavarian yeast produces an exceptional Bavarian white beer brimming with pleasant spice and fruit notes. Enjoy it unfiltered and traditionally cloudy.
- Extra Special BitterBased on the local fare of Gloucestershire UK, this ESB is well balanced with bitterness slightly dominating over an earthy hop presence.
A creamy and soft caramel sweetness finishes with mineral dry notes. 4.5%ABV
- Batch 42 English IPA
Don’t Panic! Batch 42 English IPA has joined our core range! Goldings, Fuggles, Pacifica and Green Bullet hops combine to make a delightful English IPA. A hop driven bitterness with earth, pine and herbal notes is balanced by a solid malt backbone delivering a pleasantly dry English India Pale Ale with a twist. A great brownian motion beverage for your next party.
- English Oatmeal Stout
- American Brown AleThe roots of this style lie with American home brewers who brew it with a big malt presence.
This American Brown Ale has a malt chocolate punch with a hint of coffee. The lightly hopped fruity character allows the malt to stand out.
The full bodied warming feel of this brown ale is reflected in its ruby tinged darkness. Unfiltered of course. 5.5%ABV
- Good Witch Rye BlondeThis malt driven American Pale has been given a fresh twist with the addition of Southern Hemisphere hops. The rye malt adds a tart and creamy finish, which combined with the citrus and passionfruit character of the hops delivers a clean and balanced summer ale. Now available all year round. 5.5%ABV
Our Belgian farm house style Saison is bold with subtle spice notes. As is traditional, this beer is made with an assortment of grains to give it a unique and interesting character. Oats add a mellow smoothness. Bittering and aromatic hops bring balance, making it a delightfully refreshing summer ale. (wheat free)
60 Shilling Scottish Light
This 60 Shilling is full of malt with mellow caramel and light bread notes.
A hint of orange rind from Pacifica hops adds complexity to the familiar earth and spice notes of the traditional English noble hops used in the style.
Fewer hops are used keeping the beer balanced with a smooth and clean malty bitterness.
- South Pacific ale – lemon, lime, lemon grass. Lightly hopped with Galaxy and Motueka, an easy drinking session ale to quench a Summer thirst. 4.5%
- Gose with Berry 3.2%. Berry supplied by our friends at Thistleberry Farm, who also feed our spent grain to their pigs.