- Bohemian Pilsner
- Australian Pale Ale
- Weizen: Bavarian Wheat BeerThis Hefeweizen is made using a traditional double decoction method to produce a characteristic sweet wort, which when combined with German noble hops and Bavarian yeast produces an exceptional Bavarian white beer brimming with pleasant spice and fruit notes. Enjoy it unfiltered and traditionally cloudy.
- Extra Special BitterBased on the local fare of Gloucestershire UK, this ESB is well balanced with bitterness slightly dominating over an earthy hop presence.
A creamy and soft caramel sweetness finishes with mineral dry notes. 4.5%ABV
- Batch 42 English IPA
Don’t Panic! Batch 42 English IPA has joined our core range! Goldings, Fuggles, Pacifica and Green Bullet hops combine to make a delightful English IPA. A hop driven bitterness with earth, pine and herbal notes is balanced by a solid malt backbone delivering a pleasantly dry English India Pale Ale with a twist. A great brownian motion beverage for your next party.
- English Oatmeal Stout
- American Brown AleThe roots of this style lie with American home brewers who brew it with a big malt presence.
This American Brown Ale has a malt chocolate punch with a hint of coffee. The lightly hopped fruity character allows the malt to stand out.
The full bodied warming feel of this brown ale is reflected in its ruby tinged darkness. Unfiltered of course. 5.5%ABV
- Good Witch Rye BlondeThis malt driven American Pale has been given a fresh twist with the addition of Southern Hemisphere hops. The rye malt adds a tart and creamy finish, which combined with the citrus and passionfruit character of the hops delivers a clean and balanced summer ale. Now available all year round. 5.5%ABV
Pavlova NZ IPA
Pavlova. New Zealand or Australian? Made with 3 unique New Zealand hops and Victorian malt, our Pavlova NZ IPA is a little of both. An American style IPA, the hops rule to make a light and crisp ale full of peach, passion fruit and plum. A dash of Munich brings a toast malt balance.
South Pacific Ale
Pacific Ale is a new style from our friends at Stone & Wood. An easy drinking Summer session ale, with lemon and passion fruit notes, we have gone South with the addition of NZ hops adding lime and berry. An aromatic and lightly bittered Summer session ale.
60 Shilling Scottish Light
This 60 Shilling is full of malt with mellow caramel and light bread notes.
A hint of orange rind from Pacifica hops adds complexity to the familiar earth and spice notes of the traditional English noble hops used in the style.
Fewer hops are used keeping the beer balanced with a smooth and clean malty bitterness.
- California Common Steam Ale – Malt toast notes are balanced by a mild fruit and wood hop character. Crisp with a dry finish. 5.5%
- Blueberry Gose with berries supplied by our friends at Thistleberry Farm, and fresh hops from AC Hops in Dean. 4.5%