- Lise Bohemian PilsnerThis Czech Premium Pale Lager abounds with malt and hop character. It is a big lager balanced by a smooth and clean bitterness derived from Green Bullet hops. Hallertau Mittelfruh and Pacifica hops combine to deliver a pleasant fruit and citrus note. Moderate carbonation makes it a very pleasant summer lager. 5.4% (wheat free)
- Pale : Australian Pale AleIn the Great Aussie Tradition, this Australian Pale Ale is easy drinking with a hint of bittering hops and a mild malt profile. This makes it perfect for enjoying on warm summer days as well as by the fire on cool winter evenings. A great session ale. 5.0%ABV
- Weizen: Bavarian Wheat BeerThis Hefeweizen is made using a traditional double decoction method to produce a characteristic sweet wort, which when combined with German noble hops and Bavarian yeast produces an exceptional Bavarian white beer brimming with pleasant spice and fruit notes. Enjoy it unfiltered and traditionally cloudy.
- ESB: Extra Special BitterBased on the local fare of Gloucestershire UK, this ESB is well balanced with bitterness slightly dominating over an earthy hop presence.
A creamy and soft caramel sweetness finishes with mineral dry notes. 4.5%ABV
- English IPA
Don’t Panic! Batch 42 English IPA has joined our core range! Goldings, Fuggles, Pacifica and Green Bullet hops combine to make a delightful English IPA. A hop driven bitterness with earth, pine and herbal notes is balanced by a solid malt backbone delivering a pleasantly dry English India Pale Ale with a twist. A great brownian motion beverage for your next party.
- Stout: Classic Oatmeal StoutOur stout is made in the classic English style with rolled oats. A prolonged mash and easy boil brings out the character of the roasted barley and black malt with a hint of coffee liqueur.
A lighter style stout with a full and silky mouth feel delivers a satisfying and perplexing ale. 5.0%ABV
- Brown : American Brown AleThe roots of this style lie with American home brewers who brew it with a big malt presence.
This American Brown Ale has a malt chocolate punch with a hint of coffee. The lightly hopped fruity character allows the malt to stand out.
The full bodied warming feel of this brown ale is reflected in its ruby tinged darkness. Unfiltered of course. 5.5%ABV
- Good Witch Rye BlondeThis malt driven American Pale has been given a fresh twist with the addition of Southern Hemisphere hops. The rye malt adds a tart and creamy finish, which combined with the citrus and passionfruit character of the hops delivers a clean and balanced summer ale. Now available all year round. 5.5%ABV
Our Saison and California Common (Steam) ale are proving themselves as great beers for every season. The Saison is on tap and in stubby for the foreseeable future but the California Common is almost all gone.
The popularity of Lise Bohemian Pilsner and Batch 42 English IPA sees them joining our core range, available all year round.
Our Belgian farm house style Saison is bold with subtle spice notes. As is traditional, this beer is made with an assortment of grains to give it a unique and interesting character. Oats add a mellow smoothness. Bittering and aromatic hops bring balance, making it a delightfully refreshing summer ale.
Our Steam Ale is single hopped with Northern Brewer, lending a mild fruit and wood character. The locally malted grain gives a bright copper hue with refreshing toast notes. True to style, the specialty yeast provides a crisp, dry finish with a pleasant and lingering after taste. Cross the bridge, enjoy.
5.5% (wheat free)
- Liam O’Flaherty Irish Red (3.8%)
- Scottish Export 80 Shilling (The original A9 to Thurso from Winter 2017, 6.0%)
- Southern Hemisphere IPA (5.5%) – American style IPA with passion and stone fruit notes.