- Pale : Australian Pale AleIn the Great Aussie Tradition, this Australian Pale Ale is easy drinking with a hint of bittering hops and a mild malt profile. This makes it perfect for enjoying on warm summer days as well as by the fire on cool winter evenings. A
great session ale. 5.0%ABV
- Weizen: Bavarian Wheat BeerThis Hefeweizen is made using a traditional double decoction method to produce a characteristic sweet wort, which when combined with German noble hops and Bavarian yeast produces an exceptional Bavarian white beer brimming with pleasant spice and fruit notes. Enjoy it unfiltered and traditionally cloudy.
- ESB: Extra Special BitterBased on the local fare of Gloucestershire UK, this ESB is well balanced with bitterness slightly dominating over an earthy hop presence.
A creamy and soft caramel sweetness finishes with mineral dry notes. 4.5%ABV
- Stout: Classic Oatmeal StoutOur stout is made in the classic English style with rolled oats. A prolonged mash and easy boil brings out the character of the roasted barley and black malt with a hint of coffee liqueur.
A lighter style stout with a full and silky mouth feel delivers a satisfying and perplexing ale. 5.0%ABV
- Brown : American Brown AleThe roots of this style lie with American home brewers who brew it with a big malt presence.
This American Brown Ale has a malt chocolate punch with a hint of coffee. The lightly hopped fruity character allows the malt to stand out.
The full bodied warming feel of this brown ale is reflected in its ruby tinged darkness. Unfiltered of course. 5.5%ABV
- Good Witch Rye BlondeThis malt driven American Pale has been given a fresh twist with the addition of Southern Hemisphere hops. The rye malt adds a tart and creamy finish, which combined with the citrus and passionfruit character of the hops delivers a clean and balanced summer ale. Now available all year round. 5.5%ABV
The “A9 to Thurso” Scottish Ale 70/-
A pint of this fine ale will take you back to the Scottish North where kilts are worn for comfort and warmth. The “A9 to Thurso” is full of malt with mellow caramel and light bread notes. A hint of orange-citrus adds complexity to the familiar earth and spice of English noble hops. A low carbonated, malt focused beer provides a smooth clean bitterness which delivers a well balanced malt driven Scottish Ale.
Back again for another winter now at 5.1%ABV
Also on tap and in stubby.
After much deliberation and a desire to drink this style, we have embarked upon producing a Belgian style Saison. Details are loose at the moment, but the grist will be mainly European with some left-over grains and maybe some oats thrown in. A high fermentation temperature should ensure some pepper to accompany a subtle citrus hop presence. Lemon myrtle may be added to bring this beer to the antipodes.
On tap only
Just because I can…
This International Style Lager is light bodied, dry and crisp. A hint of green bullet hops gives the bitterness a small nudge. A bready malt backbone brings substance and balance. The slight hop bitterness and malt pleasantly linger after each sip.
Coming Soon for Spring
- Irish Red Ale
Beers on the near horizon
- London Brown
- Dusseldorf Altbier
- Scottish Light 60/- 3.5%ABV